Sunday, September 28, 2014

Well that put the MAX in IMAX!

Well that was intense.  I've seen a couple movies now but a 3-D IMAX is a totally different experience.   Talk about a sensory explosion.

I was a little bit confused at first, I mean what was with these glasses.  Daddy had mentioned that the Sharks in the movie would pop out of the screen at me but I had zero frame of reference so it was all a little mysterious, but what the heck, I'll try anything once.


Well, that was the last time I wasn't at the edge of my seat.  It was a little scary when the lights went out but once I had one of Daddy's fingers tightly in my hand I knew everything was going to be alright.


The mystery of why I couldn't touch the Shark that seemed to be floating right in front of me will forever mystify me in the end but why ask why.  Just accept that 3-D is REAL cool.

-Jaxon


No comments:

Post a Comment