Monday, August 4, 2014

My Second Facebook Post!

It has been awhile since my last Facebook post but since then all sorts of new ways to be a narcissist have come along.  Mainly Instagram and Selfies!

Some people have become masters of this and this week they were all in Ibiza.
As I understand it Justin Bieber said some naughty things to Orlando Bloom and almost got punched.
Meanwhile Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian made up after nearly a ten year falling-out.
Meanwhile, Kanye West was just around being Kanye.
Oh my, Ibiza sounds like the place for the ultimate "Play Date" even if the children our grown-ups now.

Who really cares about all this, well apparently Mommy does.  I found it fascinating also so I "Shared" it on her Facebook page when she was cooking dinner.  

I figure if Mommy isn't going to share her interests I will!

Jaxon



No comments:

Post a Comment