Sunday, April 6, 2014

My First Moped Rally!

After a fun Morning of looking at Dinosaur remains we were headed to my favorite fish bar for lunch.  I didn't think the day could get any better.  Little did I know that Ivar's was the beginning of a rally, a Moped Army Rally!

Way exciting- forget my beloved Salmon and Chips, I knew where I wanted to be- the open road, Freedom Baby!
One of them encouraged me to go with them, but Daddy said I needed a helmet.  Sadly, I think even if I had remembered my helmet, I wouldn't have been tagging along with them.
Daddy would have just come up with a new excuse about why I couldn't hop on the back of a Moped with a complete stranger (Wearing a helmet shaped like Gonzo from the Muppets)
Even a lunch at Ivar's isn't going to stop this Toddler from showing his displeasure and pouting a bit.

-Jaxon



No comments:

Post a Comment